Each time we record, we watch a video or find a picture to get us in the mood for the episode. It doesn’t always have anything to do with the episode, but frames our minds, so we’re going to share so you can be appropriately framed as well.
- Funny or Die’s Mystique is Pregnant
- Funny or Die’s 40 Inspirational Speeches in Two Minutes
- A montage of the Best Viral Videos of 2008. Must be seen to be appreciated:
It’s Meg’s birthday this coming Saturday, January 10th! To celebrate, we are having our first special LIVE episode this Thursday, January 8th! Come on in and chat with us in real time! See this blog post for more information.
- Meg wants more charts and graphs and wants to say “douche” and “fantastic” less
- Josh wants to do more reviews
- Zeke wants to party like it’s 1999.
7 Gaming Resolutions
Get your own bingo card and play along! Get Bingo (or “GAMER” as we eventually decided) and get your very own Official GAMER card! We’re playing too! Track our progress on our message boards.
- Play New Games- a new story game, new action-adventure game and a new tabletop game.
- Pay it forward- convince someone new to play a game.
- Put together a character you wouldn’t normally consider
- Learn how to play a game differently- use a mechanic you normally avoid, find a new way to solve an old problem or find new problems to solve.
- Play with strangers 3 different times (in order to get all 3 checks- playing once with 3 new people doesn’t count!)
- Go to a convention- a regional con (under 500 people), a state con (500 or more people), and a national con (2,000 or more).
- Why so serious??
- Play a crazy game
- Convince others to play a game crazy
- Put together a fun/silly character in a real game
- Do something fun and unexpected in a game
- Play with someone crazy or a stranger in a strange spot
- Let yourself out of the box- play a character in real life at a con
- The answer to last episode’s trivia question is contained! Think you know the answer to this week’s? Post on the thread about this episode here.
- We put show updates and random goodies on Meg’s Twitter, Josh’s Twitter and Zeke’s Twitter.
- Lots of good stuff on our Facebook Page!
- Join our Facebook Group!
- Email us at GM@BrilliantGameologists.com
Warning: This episode is tagged Explicit. It is intended for adult audiences.