Episode Subtitle: Rock you like a hurricane
This episode is a Party Episode which includes those not typical (so don’t start with these!) and live episodes.
On Saturday, September 4th, the BG’s recorded an episode in front of a live, studio audience (no zombies among them!) as part of the offical Podcast Track. The room had quite a few people in attendance, which made us happy, and we had a good time. Like all good literature, it drags in the middle, but a wave brought everyone back.
The BG’s at DragonCon!
We had a blast at DragonCon. A weekend filled with awesome nerdery and sexiness- what’s not to love? The quote of the weekend was “Don’t make it weird”- and that needed to be said many a time. Seriously. Some highlights:
Zeke got down to Electric 6 in the lobby, entertaining dozens.
Josh went all Napoleon over a panel’s ass.
- Apocalypse World
- Misspent Youth
- Swoopy is our hero! And Skepticality is one of the most awesome podcasts out there.
- Jar of Hearts– careful, it’ll get stuck in your head too!
- Archer– if you haven’t seen it yet, what is your problem?
- Scott Pilgrim– see above
- Podgecast– thanks Adam for taking some pictures! And thanks Luke for being so damn sexy!
- Google image search for clam
- Leave a comment here for this episode
- Visit the thread about this post on our boards: Brilliantgameologists.com/boards
- Email the 3 of us at firstname.lastname@example.org (or individually: Meg, Josh or Zeke at brilliantgameologists.com)
- Twitter: @bg_meg, @bg_josh, @bg_zeke or our news feed, @bg_podcast
- Visit our Facebook page: facebook.com/brililantgameologists
- Call us and leave a message (click to see message suggestions) (206) 424-4751
- Say hi in person- check out the schedule of where we’ll be appearing under the News Category of our website.
This episode, like all of our episodes, is “Not Safe For Work.” Use headphones or at least look around a bit to see if your co-workers can hear.