Nominations for 2008 Zeekies are still being accepted! Share your favorite holiday commercials, please! The field is looking grim.
Each time we record, we watch a video or find a picture to get us in the mood for the episode. It doesn’t always have anything to do with the episode, but frames our minds, so we’re going to share so you can be appropriately framed as well.
- We watched (and rewatched) The Lazy Town/ Lil John Mashup. Very NSFW! A lot of the show is in reference to this, so you’ll need to watch it!
What we want for Christmas
- Meg wants a new sound board and Brilliant Gameologists fanfic.
- Josh wants either Bacon of the Month or Stripper of the Month.
- Zeke wants Ham of the Month and will take Josh’s bacon.
- Meg wants fanfic! Board game fanfic and Brilliant Gameologists fanfic. Make this a very special Christmas and email her!
- Personal Care Supplies
- Office Supplies
- Initiative Tracker “Kit”
- White Board, Magnetic Trackers, Folder Tabs
- Make your own Dog game
- Savage Worlds Explorer’s Edition ($10)
- Coupon Books
- Make a CD of Podcasts
- Cheap books- cookbooks, atlas, baby names
- Cheap DVD’s to use for inspiration
- Misspent Youth– paypal $12 directly to author Robert Bohl
- Story Games Name Project (we were wrong about price) $10.97
Games People Should Have
Gateway Games- games to play with your non-gamer family/friends
- Bohnanza ($20)
- Modern Art ($25)
- Vegas Showdown ($45)
- Hollywood Blockbuster ($39.99)
- Poison ($15)
- Aquädukt ($27.99)
- Citadels ($25)
- Blokus ($35)
The Real-Nerd’s Essentials:
- Race for the Galaxy ($35)
- Expansion ($25)
- Dominion ($45 and worth every penny)
- Pillars of the Earth ($49)
- Stone Age ($45)
High Price/ High Profile
Gaming Baby/ Pet
Brilliant Gameologists Kit: CD of our shows, boob card, ShamWow, Crown Royale, Con shirt worn in protest, Hatorade, Burning Wheel with pages stuck together, Vampire Toilet paper, cake
Gifts to you!
- Hug Coupon from Josh and Smearless Hug Coupon from Zeke
- Boob Curve Cards
- The answer to last episode’s trivia question is contained! Think you know the answer to this week’s? Post on the thread about this episode here.
- A challenge to next to V3 event. Many will enter. One will win.
- Submit your board game fanfic to GM@BrilliantGameologists.com!
- Podgecast and V3 event
- Phil, friend of Podgecast and of The Gaming Grid
- Myriad Games, our Friendly Local Professional Game Store. Support the show by buying game supplies online and say we sent you- more prizes to give away!
- We put show updates and random goodies on Meg’s Twitter, Josh’s Twitter and Zeke’s Twitter.
- Lots of good stuff on our Facebook Page!
- Join our Facebook Group!
- Email us at GM@BrilliantGameologists.com
Warning: This episode is tagged Explicit. It is intended for adult audiences.