Nominations for 2008 Zeekies are now being accepted! Share your favorite holiday commercials.
Each time we record, we watch a video or find a picture to get us in the mood for the episode. It doesn’t always have anything to do with the episode, but frames our minds, so we’re going to share so you can be appropriately framed as well.
- We went back to our standard favorite: The ShamWow (real commercial)
- And then went on to find the greatest parody ever.
- Icky Thump by the White Stripes
- Did Jack White provide vocals for Electric 6?
Rules we have at the normal, day to day table.
- Meg hates forks on teeth.
- Josh gets uncomfortable seeing 2 girls kiss
- Zeke won’t repeat himself
Douchebag of the Week:
The Bait n’ Switcher
Table Roles and Table Rules
Part of our Jargon Series. Part 2 of Sode #24: Rule 0/ House Rules
Player Roles at the Table
A Real World Need
- Court Jester
- The Handler
An in game need:
- Initiative Tracker
- Dice Rolling
- Everything Else
1) The answer to last episode’s trivia question is contained! Think you know the answer to this week’s? Post on the thread about this episode here.
- We put show updates and random goodies on Meg’s Twitter, Josh’s Twitter and Zeke’s Twitter.
- Lots of good stuff on our Facebook Page!
- Email us at GM@BrilliantGameologists.com
Warning: This episode is tagged Explicit. It is intended for adult audiences.