Each time we record, we watch a video or find a picture to get us in the mood for the episode. It doesn’t always have anything to do with the episode, but frames our minds, so we’re going to share so you can be appropriately framed as well.
- We have some great projects on our Message Boards!
- Zeke once again added to background noise with his pug PJ
- 7 Habits of Highly Effective People
- Cognitive Coaching
- High/Scope Educational Approach
- Catch Phrase (the game)
- Zeke loves the movie Rounders
- Nobody can make you feel inferior without your consent. ~Eleanor Roosevelt
Problem Solving #2) The list of Do’s
- Communication Musts
- Mediating a problem at the table
- Solving a problem you’re involved in
- Full list available on the Message Board post
Ideas from the episode:
Last week’s answer is revealed! Which one of us had rats as pets?
This week’s question: Which one of us was once accused of buying a suit for a gorilla?
- We put show updates and random goodies on Meg’s Twitter, Josh’s Twitter and Zeke’s Twitter.
- Join our Facebook Group!
- Check out Meg’s Facebook Page!
- Email us at GM@BrilliantGameologists.com
Warning: This episode is tagged Explicit. It is intended for adult audiences.