This week we were joined by
We discuss our trip to I-con
Once again Rob joins us to carve Easter pumpkins
Meg has Dr Horrible Goggles
We love Pickles
We cannot pronounce “Long Island“
We went to I-con
Zeke is a Red Sox‘s Fan
Putting a flute in your pussy is not for beginners
Meg is a Jedi
Zeke Can Read (but he can’t do math)
Jess Hartly– Really Great Panelist
In the future all of our computers will have English accents
Folklore in fantasy
“Science Fiction in Education”
Peeps – Scott Westerfeld (I left that in)
Tithe – Holly Black
State of The “Industry”
- If every game company shut down, the hobby would continue along just fine.
- It is the sworn goal of Indie game designers to take food out of the mouths of “real” game designers babies.
Dr Horrible is awesome (NPH, Call me)
Gary Gygax was neck deep in shorties and blow.
Josh has a delicate little girl stomach
Argentinian Steak House – Sweetbreads are delicious
“Sexuality in Genre Fiction”
- Horror is misogynistic
“7 words you can’t say while gaming”
- Grace Hsu, sexy elven guest panelist
Zeke wants to go to the prom
Holly Black is cool
She is Rob’s neighbor
Nipple banjo, you read me correctly
Gamer Sex Panel
- Anal sex is not an epic Quest
Josh – Delerium/Starbuck (Madison)
Meg and Rob – Penny/Dr Horrible/Amber Sweet (no link)
Zeke – Mrs the Monarch (no link)
Our other favorite was the MC James Hatton
“Reading in the future”
Jen Crawford (no link)
Panel #3 Secrets of Podcasting – Rob on Fire, Josh very informy
Summary – Icon was fun, the panelists were excellent, very disorganized
- We put show updates and random goodies on Meg’s Twitter, Josh’s Twitter and Zeke’s Twitter.
- Join our Facebook Group!
- Check out Meg’s Facebook Page!
- Email us at GM@BrilliantGameologists.com
Warning: This episode is tagged Explicit. It is intended for adult audiences.