This episode was recorded live on November 18, 2009. It is completely unedited except for calling out our intermission and had over 90 people viewing. There were people in the chatroom contributing ideas as well.
- Brant– our blamestorm includes him for being too man-pretty and distracting us.
- Adam– Thank you. You are officially the BG’s savior.
- We won the Best Gaming Podcast at the Parsecs!!
- Epidiah Ravachol: Author of Dread, Time and Temp, Swords without Masters, and overall cool dude.
We’ve been playing:
Fatbeards are ruining the Hobistry
- Fatbeard self check
- You might be a fatbeard if…
- Why they are ruining the hobistry
- How to avoid fatbeard tendencies
Laziness and Procrastination
We didn’t get to this. We will have another live episode on Sunday, November 22nd at 8EST to have part 2 of this sode! Join us to discuss why gamers are inherently lazy and time saving techniques! We are going to try to have this as a call in episode, so stay tuned for details
- We put show updates and random goodies on Meg’s Twitter, Josh’s Twitter and Zeke’s Twitter.
- Join our Facebook Group!
- Check out Meg’s Facebook Page!
- Email us at GM@BrilliantGameologists.com
Warning: This episode is tagged Explicit. It is intended for adult audiences.