Each time we record, we watch a video or find a picture to get us in the mood for the episode. It doesn’t always have anything to do with the episode, but frames our minds, so we’re going to share so you can be appropriately framed as well.
Our warm up was entirely un-electronic. Zeke yelled at Meg’s neighbors and we had a heated discussion about some posters on our Message Boards.
Non RPG’s that we enjoy and the payouts that make us happy.
Douchebag of the Week:
Part of our Jargon Series. Part 1 or 2.
What do you like about role playing? What makes you excited? The Payout Model explains why people are different elements to use to fire up your game and players.
- Character Payouts- Getting stuff for your character
- Player Payouts- What do you enjoy at the table?
- GM Payouts- GMs can have fun too!
- Visceral Reaction Payouts- Gaming feels good!
- Intellectual Payouts- Gamenugen
- Creative Payouts- Dra-ma!
- Scholarly Payouts- Meg loves her drumlins
- Kinesthetic Payouts- Cosplay= ok. Furries = BAD
Some additional info:
1) This is our first shot at a Trivia Question of the Week. Submit your answer in the thread about this episode on our message boards!
2) We lowered the quality again on this episode to try and keep the file size manageable. Let us know if it went too far.
We put show updates and random goodies on Meg’s Twitter. Don’t miss out!
Email us at GM@BrilliantGameologists.com
Warning: This episode is tagged Explicit and is Not Work Safe. It is intended for adult audiences.