In celebration of our second “quarter” we are changing the format very slightly of the shows. Can you spot the difference?
Each time we record, we watch a video or find a picture to get us in the mood for the episode. It doesn’t always have anything to do with the episode, but frames our minds, so we’re going to share so you can be appropriately framed as well.
- Walking on Air
- This is Halloween
- Whale captured on video –Meg admits to her paranoia of whales. This video she had to watch through her fingers.
- Oarfish– They just shouldn’t be. Freaky.
- Parasites- Josh. He’s infected.
- Zombies- Zeke. He’s prepared, are you?
2. The Undead
- Halloween (a poster on our forum)’s excellent post about “contrasting for horror”.
- 28 Days Later
- Cell by Stephen King
3. The Siren
- The Mythological Siren
- Oh Brother, Where Art Thou?
- Little Shop of Horrors
- The Firm
- Star Wars
- The Creepy Events Thread @ WOTC
- The Creepy Events Thread @ BG
- Sixth Sense
- Dogs in the Vineyard
- Parallel Worlds
- Sound of Thunder
- Knee Penises
- Stepford Wives
- The Matrix
- The Lottery
- Lost Boys
9. Primal Horror
- We each list our scariest creatures that weren’t mentioned.
We put show updates and random goodies on Meg’s Twitter. Don’t miss out!
Email us at GM@BrilliantGameologists.com
Warning: This episode is tagged Explicit and is Not Work Safe. It is intended for adult audiences.