Want to help promote the show?
- Word of mouth is the best form of advertising, so tell your friends, tell your friends’ friends, and then tell them again!
- Link to us from message boards (on topic though please).
- Send us your address and we’ll send you a stack of cards and/or a flyer to post at your local game spot- college gaming clubs, your FLGS, Wal-Mart, you name it!
- Link to us from your website! We’re all for “buddy marketing” and will reciprocate!
- If you have a podcast, you’ll find a bumper here that you could download and play on your show. Again, we’re all for scratching each other’s backs, so send a link to your show as well.
Want to introduce a friend to the Brilliant Gameologists? Play the “Brilliant Gameologists Clip Show” for them! This is a 10 minute segment that includes clips from 3 of our shows in “Year 1”- August 2007-April 30, 2008. Enjoy short clips from:
- Episode 5: Game Balance– listen to a typical Ice Breaker which we use to start each show
- Episode 10: Who Do You Owe– hear an introduction to a main topic and
- Episode 9: Min/Max Basics– Experience our banter and witty remarks.
Be Brilliant. Help a brother out.