Tomorrow the Gameologists will be headed to Pax East in Boston! The creeping con crud has hit us early, so hopefully we’re healthy enough to make it because we really want to see:
- PAX East 2011 Keynote: Jane McGonigal (she gives us school marm wood)
- Parsely Games Friday, 3:30pm – 4:30pm Merman Theatre (Cause Jared is a hot hot swede)
- Game Design Is Mind Control Friday, 6:30pm – 7:30pm Cat Theatre (Meg is bringing her War and Peace to have Luke Crane sign)
- The Triple Threat: Short Subjects in Gaming Friday, 7:30pm – 8:30pm Naga Theatre (Cause what’s so special about those GeekNights guys anyway? Oh, yeah. They rule. Boo.)
- Everything I Know About Social Games I Learned from Call of Duty Saturday, 2:00pm – 3:00pm IGDA Dev Center (The description mentions Frontierville! To get why that matters, listen to Meg on The Way of the Game)
- Publish Your Own RPG – And Don’t Go Broke Doing It! Saturday, 4:00pm – 5:00pm Merman Theatre (Mostly because the panelists are the coolest people at Pax East! Epi, Emily, Vincent, Meguey– it’ll be a room full of awesome!
If you’re going, let us know! Tweet us (@bg_meg, @bg_josh or @bg_zeke) so we can meet up!