GenCon is almost here! I’m wavering between super excited and overwhelmed with everything that needs to get ready.
While we’re at the con, we will be updating on where we are and what we’re doing on our twitters:
We’re staying at the Embassy Suites and our general schedule is:
Our plane arrives at about 7:00. Hoping to meet up with some friends Wed night and hang out.
- 10:00-11:00 AM: Introduction to Podcasting – (Westin Congress Rooms)
- Zeke is on this panel led by Ethan Parker of The Gamer’s Haven Podcast
- 2:00-3:00 PM: How to Talk: Podcasting, Marketing Yourself, and Selling your Product (Embassy Suites Chancellor 3 room)
- 6:00-7:00: A Salon on Gameology (Embassy Suites Coronation I)
- Meg, Josh and Zeke will lead this roundtable discussion.
- Full Description
- 10:00-11:00 AM: Setting Up The Studio (Westin Congress Rooms)
- 11:00-12:00 PM: The 7 Words You Don’t Say While Gaming (Embassy Suites Coronation I)
- 10:00-11:00 AM: Content is King (Westin Congress Rooms)
- 7:00-9:00 PM: Media Meet & Greet – (Westin Congress Rooms)
- Meg, Josh and Zeke will join all of the podcasters and fans for networking, socialization, and miscellaneous Meeting and Greeting
We also have a lot of panels we’re looking forward to attending and of course, spending time in the dealer room. This year we have Press Badges so we’re hoping to get a good look at some new games and a deeper look at some favorites. Then of course there is the obligatory eating, drinking, and socializing.
If you’re going to Gencon, stop and say hi!