This episode, like all of our episodes, is “Not Safe For Work.” Use headphones or at least look around a bit to see if your co-workers can hear.
Episode Subtitle: We’re going to prunch you in the pecker
This episode is part of hour Host series which includes episodes for and about gamemastering.
Myths about GM’ing
Great GM’s are Born, Not Made
- You need to MAKE people role-play
- You must all fear and respect me and do as I command for I am god
- You stop the clock with one second left, every time.
You only need to make one thing and give them 3 doors
- Fallacious Argument: You must not have had a good GM
- The GM is the entertainer
- Fudge the dice
- You have to fake it ’till you make it
- Just kick ’em out
- The world will end in 2012
- As long as they had fun, you GM’ed it right
Names for the GM
- Harmful names
- Alternative names
Things a Good GM
- Can do
- Should do
- MUST do
- Hacks for Poison’d by D. Vincent Baker
- Leave a comment here for this episode
- Visit our boards: Brilliantgameologists.com/boards
- Email the 3 of us at firstname.lastname@example.org (or individually: Meg, Josh or Zeke at brilliantgameologists.com)
- Twitter: @bg_meg, @bg_josh, @bg_zeke or our news feed, @bg_podcast
- Visit our Facebook page: facebook.com/brililantgameologists
- Call us and leave a message (click to see message suggestions) (206) 424-4751
- Say hi in person- check out the schedule of where we’ll be appearing under the News Category of our website.