Oh good an argument, I love these.
You are right about the antimagic field, Artificer will have to come under the cover of Evil Weather. That will solve that problem.
However, lets take issue with your VERY liberal interpretation of the COP spell.
You appear to be treating COP as a form of absolute knowledge to answer any question perfectly. That is CLEARLY not what COP does. Contact Other Plane puts you in touch with a powerful supernatural being who answers your questions with one word answers to the best of his ability. This means that, too find out everything you'd have to question every single possible threat. You'd have to ask multiple times at that, and even then they still might not say "yes" or "no". Questions they cannot answer (yes, that is right, it says in the spell that there are questions that cannot be answered) are given uncertain responses.
Now to make this matter worse, you have also taken an interpretation that the spell doesn't answer perfectly questions about Azrael (You claim he is immune to divination, and no one can learn his name. Problem is, by your use of COP, ANY question appears to be answerable with a yes or no.) So either your divination defense is meaningless in the face of COP OR COP is not effective against creatures who are defended against divination.
Of those two, the second interpretation seems more reasonable. After all, the supernatural creature would have to use divination to answer your questions in the first place. Therefore, Azrael is one of two things:
-Completely subject to his very own trick of asking divine beings for answers to his every weakness.
-Unable to perfectly research every threat, every day.
You clearly don't understand how COP works or bothered to read my char. There are certain methods (Phaedrus' idea, not mine) to ensure you get a correct response. And since I have an unlimited amount of castings I can do so until I am 99.9999999999999999999999% positive all the responses were correct...
First of all I conceded quite a few posts ago that he is no longer Vecna Blooded; and not for the reasons you specified. If you are referring to the mind blank he can simply dismiss it before casting his CoP...all done safely within his own time stream and recast before anything could possibly effect him...So I get the best of both, I am able to perfectly research every threat, and I'm not subject to my own trick
Now, on to killing him:
1. Holding him works, assuming you have caught him away from evil weather and you have your antimagic field you can keep a hold on him quite nicely. Not a means to an end though.
2. He is a lich, polymorph effects don't work on him. If needs be he could also gain the shape-changer subtype, that'd be a way to escape such a spell.
3. Crystal shards kill him good and well, assuming he forgot to bring Evil Weather with him and you locked him in an antimagic field. He's a lich though, so he'll come back in a couple of days.
4. Polymorph again, Lich is immune (did you even bother to read?)
5. Mind affect, once again the lich is immune. This one is obvious, or perhaps you assumed he was an idiot an unprepared for your attacks?
6. His soul is not present to trap. This is why he decided to be a lich in the first place.
Supernatural Spell is a problems, yes. Could kill him repeatedly. But as he is immune to death effects, polymorphy, ability damage, actual damage, mind effects, and anything that would seal his soul...most spells won't really do anything.
I guess I missed the Lich part...oh well, I cant turn you into a flea or turtle or something...
Guess what? Flesh to Ice isn't a polymorph effect, its transmutation, Which means you're lich is still an ice penguin
and since I'm assuming you mean "gain the shapechanger subtype" by using shapechange...not gonna work since I'm doing it while you're in my AMF. Not that it states anywhere in the back of the MM that shapechanger subtype makes you immune to such effects.
Because Azrael just looooves penguins.
He is very reliant on the Initiate of Mystra trick. Which can be twarted through several means. How's this for a fun one!
Wizard Shapechange's into a Zodar. Giving him one free wish. He uses said wish to wish for an item in Azrael's possession. Given that Azrael would never allow such a thing to happen Wish will do the next best thing, it takes him to Azrael (this is supported as a consequence in Wish's text, read it before you rebutt). He doesn't need to know where Azrael is, or have means of penetrating dimention locks, nothing. Wish just does.
Wow, what a completely biased and ridiculous interpretation of what wish does...if you're the DM then, yeah, you can make wish work that way...does it work that way by RAW...Nope
The spell would simply fail...they can do that you know...
Arriving Azrael the wizard immediately begins to cast timestop. Azrael responds with his own immediate response (lets say a contingency). The wizard's contingent timestop also fires. Azrael has to celerity. The wizard casts celerity. Casts timestop, uses Uncanny Forethought to cast Evil Weather, and the remaining time to put an antimagic field and shaped stone dome over Azrael. Time starts, Initiate of Mystra stops, Azrael is trapped. Wizard has his hulking hurler friend hit Azrael for 100,000 damage.
Remember. If COP allows Azrael to predict all of this, the wizard can also use COP to predict that Azrael will predict, and also when Azrael will go hunting someone. Then execute his plan the moment Azrael's burst of actions ends. If COP doesn't break divination immunity, Azrael cannot predict any of this, because the wizard cast Mind Blank.
You're move, please try to be civil. No matter how powerful Azrael might seem he is still a pathetic wart compared to Pun Pun. There is always something stronger.
As for the rest of it, ill try and make this simple.
1. Even if you were teleported to my location you would have to deal with my greater anticipate teleportation (active for about 2 whole miles around azrael at ALL TIMES). So immediately Azrael will know all about you (since he will just stop time and do another series of CoP), as well as you being delayed 3 whole rounds. He can then decide to either A: run away or B: place himself so that you will teleport directly into his AMF 3 rounds later and thus be completely and utterly helpless against him...its Ice Penguin time!
2. Since I am immune to divination and subject to the effects of a superior invisibility spell at all times you'll never know where I am, and even if you have true seeing youll have to be within 120 feet of me and in order to do that you either need to A: teleport (which means you get delayed 3 rounds and basically scream "Azrael, come and get me") or B: have to start over 10,000 ft away from me...oh but wait, I forgot to mention, I have an irresistible supernatural repulsion effect for 2 miles around me as well...so as soon as you move into that effect you will be able to move no further (I don't think even freedom of movement can save you from this one..but I could be wrong).
3. Since Azrael did CoP you he is fully aware of all your capabilities and knows the exact second you will face him, which means all he has to do is go into his temporal acceleration a second earlier and gain infinite actions. And no, you cant use your CoP to predict anything about Azrael, because as soon as you do use CoP on him you will have to contend with his prestidigitation contingency...which will alert him to someone CoPing him, which will just quicken your demise. Oh yeah...one more thing...Mind Blank doesn't work against CoP because it doesn't target you
4. Your antimagic field would never work on me for 2 reasons
1. You cannot cast any spell (unless you beat my CL, which you already claimed you can not) within 40ft of me due to my suppression fields.
2. I have both indigo and violet veils active on myself 24/7, which blocks AMF.
5. I have actions you haven't even accounted for...first of all I have the readied standard action from eyes of the oracle to use, secondly I always have a readied standard action from my schismed mind casting synchronicity every round, thirdly I can use reacitve couterspell to counter any spell (due to my divine countermagic), fourthly, since I maxed out my magic domain affiliation I can counter another spell as a free action once per day, fifthly, my 'greater celerity' actually gives me two actions since my schismed mind should get an action as well, and finally, I have two contingencies for time stop
...so even if it did come down to actions I still beat you.
And not so much on the Pun-Pun...we have already established on an earlier post that that only way for Pun-Pun to beat me was to use his manipulate form to give him an ability called "Kill Azrael."
2 problems with this...
1. That ability is questionably TO since its giving him an ability that doesn't exist in any book source
2. Since Azrael can effectively gain manipulate form, same as Pun-Pun (if he desired) it becomes a contest of who existed first (thus, who will create the "kill other" ability first), and since there is no way to prove such a thing (unless you're the omniscifer). Therefore, you must either concede that they have a gentleman's agreement to leave each other alone, or that the manipulate form ability cannot grant abilities that do not exist.
Though, why bother wasting your time with Thrallherd, or even killing opponents for that matter. Any Psion could pull this crap with the time he is taking.
Indeed Azrael would be an idiot to kill anyone. Just fuse with them and become a singularity. That way no revival tricks will work.
All that said, couldn't H.I.V.E. kill him with its massively overwhelming numbers?
Reheheeaaaaallly...please do explain how? "Any psion" cannot possibly come close to doing everything Azrael is doing...especially since most of it relies on having a continuous (not pp recharge) flow of pp, and the ability to have everything he buffs himself with be essentially permanent.
And if you read fusion, it clearly states "willing creature."