http://brilliantgameologists.com
September 02, 2014, 09:59:33 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: These boards are now READ ONLY. We've started over! So don't try posting here. Go here www.minmaxboards.com

Home   Help Search Members Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2
  Print  
Author Topic: Highest Base Saves Character Challenge II  (Read 1695 times)
Havok4
Man in Gorilla Suit

It can only be attributable to human error.

« Reply #20 on: February 11, 2010, 08:05:33 PM »

The Henshin Mystic
The Ninja Spy
The Shapeshifter
The Shintao Monk

From oriental adventures and all have all good saves.
bearsarebrown
Organ Grinder

« Reply #21 on: February 11, 2010, 08:12:07 PM »

Soul Eater from BoVD does too.
PlzBreakMyCampaign
Hong Kong

Immune to Critical Hits as a Fairness Elemental

« Reply #22 on: February 11, 2010, 09:11:38 PM »

No dragon magazine haters  ... fine no Ancestral Speaker Cleric, World Speaker, Dragon Shen, Mantis Shen, Panther Shen, Monkey Shen, Snake Shen, Crane Shen 1, Pure Breath Devotee, Mourner, and Spirit Speaker

Highest single saves are +2 at each level, or +40 at L20.
Bingo!  Smile
Sigh. This is the kind of challenge that follows my ridiculously broken PrC prereqs challenge?

This is just a matter of asking... are there 20 classes with all good saves? I don't think so.

If by alignment changes you mean throw out alignment prereqs after changing alignment then I approve. Otherwise its probably only barely possible.

I'm going to beat all 40's. The total is 40,40,42 though the order isn't strict. Y'all ready for this?

LA bought off Tiefling laster possible were-viper lycanthrope with major bloodline keeping its 1 RHD / Monk 1 / Favoured Soul 1 / Tiefling Paragon 1 / Tattooed Monk 1 / Initiate of the Draconic Mysteries 1 / Shou Disciple 1 / Initiate of Pistia Sophis 1 / Apostle of Peace 1 / Lifedrinker 1 / Thrall of Jubilex 1 / Ninja Spy 1 / Fiend of Possession 1 / Fiend of Blasphemy 1 /  Shapeshifter 1 / Dragonmark Hier 1 / Prophet of Eratheol 1 / Sanctified One 1 / Hier of Syberys 1 / Disciple of Mephestaphales 1 / Risen Martyr 0

Add in Hidecarved Dragon for shits, since we all know its enterable with some buffs, and a PAO. I thought of making it Elemental Master and entering via cheese but got lazy. The feats should be possible though the order might need to change considering WBL. See my Prereq Handbook for details on how to get enough feats.

edit: It took a while to write this... like 8 responses before I posted ug
« Last Edit: February 11, 2010, 09:16:25 PM by PlzBreakMyCampaign » Logged

An interesting read, nice to see a civil discussion
The point of Spell Resistance is to make it harder to get buffed.
And healed. Don't forget that.
Huge amounts of people are fuckwits. That doesn't mean that fuckwit is a valid lifestyle.

Old Geezer's Law of Hobby Taste: The more objectively inconsequential a hobby is, the more disagreements within the community will be expressed in outrageously insulting, overblown, and ludicrously emotionally laden terms.

More Funny than Humble
Quote from: PlzBreakMyCampaign
Your a shifter... you have all you ever need.
It blows MoMF out of the water

But if your greedy for more [Wish] for something that only effects you, like another class level or two that doesn't count against your ECL.
Quote from: hungryhungryhippo987
Yes, I'm the 3.0 "Masters of the Wild" shifter, the awesome kind. My favorite form to take is Force Dragon. Yes, I am immortal ... My character is hands down the coolest guy in the campaign and there is nothing I could possibly want.
PBMC gets a cookie for DotA r
Bill Bisco: Eloquent Elf
That monkey with the orange ass cheeks

« Reply #23 on: February 11, 2010, 11:24:10 PM »

No dragon magazine haters  ... fine no Ancestral Speaker Cleric, World Speaker, Dragon Shen, Mantis Shen, Panther Shen, Monkey Shen, Snake Shen, Crane Shen 1, Pure Breath Devotee, Mourner, and Spirit Speaker
Yeah sorry.  The previous incarnation of this challenge did not specify which material was ok and the person posted a build Full of Shens Smile

If by alignment changes you mean throw out alignment prereqs after changing alignment then I approve. Otherwise its probably only barely possible.
I'd pretty much treat it like a Monk.  If you change alignment, you still keep your Monk Abilities but can't advance in the class, but you probably won't want to be taking 2 levels in a class so it won't matter.

LA bought off Tiefling laster possible were-viper lycanthrope with major bloodline keeping its 1 RHD / Monk 1 / Favoured Soul 1 / Tiefling Paragon 1 / Tattooed Monk 1 / Initiate of the Draconic Mysteries 1 / Shou Disciple 1 / Initiate of Pistia Sophis 1 / Apostle of Peace 1 / Lifedrinker 1 / Thrall of Jubilex 1 / Ninja Spy 1 / Fiend of Possession 1 / Fiend of Blasphemy 1 /  Shapeshifter 1 / Dragonmark Hier 1 / Prophet of Eratheol 1 / Sanctified One 1 / Hier of Syberys 1 / Disciple of Mephestaphales 1 / Risen Martyr 0

Add in Hidecarved Dragon for shits, since we all know its enterable with some buffs, and a PAO. I thought of making it Elemental Master and entering via cheese but got lazy. The feats should be possible though the order might need to change considering WBL. See my Prereq Handbook for details on how to get enough feats.

edit: It took a while to write this... like 8 responses before I posted ug
That's pretty darn cool man, I forgot about Risen Martyr.  Yes, please post your build in the correct order with explanations as to how you met the Prereqs and all that jazz to be considered a valid entry, and indeed PaO is fine as long as you have the Wealth by Level to pay for at the time you want it.  But otherwise sir, I'm very impressed.  Bravo!  Clap

TT30
Ring-Tailed Lemur

Email
« Reply #24 on: February 12, 2010, 12:00:38 PM »

I think it is possible to do little better than this, but not much. Many prestigeclasses require bab and classes that raise every save and bab are rare and usually require bab.

This should work, i didn't check skills but int would be pretty good and most skills are class skills to some class.

Lawful Good Phrenic Tiefling
                                           Feats:                                          BAB:             Saves:
1:Tiefling Paragon1                  Lvl1:Alertness                                0                  2/2/2
                                            Flaw1:Power Attack            
                                            Flaw2:Skill Focus:Handle Animal
2:Monk1:                                Monk1:Stunning Fist                        0                  4/4/4
3:Favored Soul1                       Lvl3:Dodge                                    0                  6/6/6
4;Ranger1                               Ranger1:Track                                1                  8/8/6
5:Swordsage1                         2lvl manouvers                                1                  8/10/8               
6:Iniate Of Draconic Mysteries1  Lvl6:Leadership                               1                 10/12/10
                                            Evasion
7:Paragnostic Initiate1                                                                  2                12/14/10
8:Beastmaster1                                                                           3                 14/16/10
9:Shadow Sun Ninja1                Lvl9:Endurance                               3                  16/18/12
Change to Lawful Evil, LA bought off, Swear Service to Elder Evil
                                             EEbonus:Thrall To Demon
                                             EEbonus:Willing Deformity
10:Ninja Spy1                          EEbonus:?                                     3                  18/20/14
11:Thrall of Juiblex                                                                       4                  20/22/16
Evil subtype ritual
12:Fiend Of Blashbemy1            Domain:Charm->charm person            4                 22/24/18  (phenric gives lvl4 psi like abilities)
                                            Domain:War:WF:unarmed
                                            Lvl12:Improved grapple
13:Fiend Of Corruption1            Alternate Form ability                        4                 24/26/20
14:The Shapesifter1                 Wild Shape                                      4                 26/28/22
15:Fiend Of Possession              Lvl15:?                                          4                  28/30/24
                                             EEbonus:?
LA bought off
16:Tattooed Monk                                                                        4                  30/32/26   
17:Bloodhound                                                                             5                  32/34/26
18:Sanctified One                     Lvl18:?                                          5                  34/36/28
LA bought off
19:Soul Eater                                                                              6                  36/38/30
20:Disciple Of Word                   EEbonus:?                                     6                  38/40/32
Pages: « 1 2
  Print  

Jump to: