http://brilliantgameologists.com
April 23, 2017, 09:55:11 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: These boards are now READ ONLY. We've started over! So don't try posting here. Go here www.minmaxboards.com

Home   Help Search Members Login Register  
Pages: 1
  Print  
Author Topic: Sode #8- Setting Suggestions part 2  (Read 3162 times)
Meg
Message Board Extraordinaire
Brilliant Gameologist
Man in Gorilla Suit

Are you rapier than me?

NA
WWW Email
« on: March 03, 2008, 08:18:13 AM »

Last episode was for systems that paired with a setting perfectly.  This time, we're stretching a bit.

Sometimes there just isn't a system you can use to perfectly match with the setting of your choice. 

So what do you think?  Did we get it right?  Do you have more suggestions we didn't mention?
« Last Edit: June 23, 2008, 08:47:36 AM by Meg » Logged

All of my updates are on twitter! 

This is my angry voice.  Text written in red, by me, is  an official moderator "suggestion"

Want to meet me or the other Gameologists?  Check out where we'll be on the Conventions, Meetups and Events board!
Dragon Snack
Curious George

WWW Email
« Reply #1 on: March 24, 2008, 01:07:37 PM »

Psst, it still says "Episode 7 is up!" at the top of the board...

I see the love for Serenity is alive and, oh wait...

Visit my Message Boards (they're strangely familiar) and my Blog...

If you look at the entire history of the RPG industry, you'll see the same, long, sad story: a mountain of conventional wisdom, usually backed by selective listening, that leads to a long chain of failed games and bad ideas. - Mike Mearls
Josh
Brilliant Gameologist
Grape ape

Email
« Reply #2 on: March 25, 2008, 12:37:18 AM »

Hey I love Serenity.  I just dislike that abomination from MW Productions that is labeled Serenity for some reason.

Ennies Nominees - Best Podcast 2009
olothfaern
Ring-Tailed Lemur

Email
« Reply #3 on: June 03, 2008, 12:55:05 PM »

This episode was fucking funny.  That is all.

"...Drink Listerine, brush my teeth with amphetamines; so I can sound fresh and say dope things in between..."
ksbsnowowl
Grape ape

Wishing I was a raging Norseman

« Reply #4 on: December 15, 2008, 01:25:12 PM »

I just listened to this episode yesterday while at work, and you guys mentioned Wheel of Time again.  Something one of the guys said (sorry, don't recall if it was Josh or Zeke) about making the Channeling system into a skill system struck a spark in my mind.  I've made an initial attempt at a skill-based magic system for the d20 WoT RPG, which you can find here.

The greatest trick the devil ever pulled was convincing the world he didn't exist.

KSB Snow Owl's Archer Build thread
Josh
Brilliant Gameologist
Grape ape

Email
« Reply #5 on: December 16, 2008, 01:04:40 AM »

I just listened to this episode yesterday while at work, and you guys mentioned Wheel of Time again.  Something one of the guys said (sorry, don't recall if it was Josh or Zeke) about making the Channeling system into a skill system struck a spark in my mind.  I've made an initial attempt at a skill-based magic system for the d20 WoT RPG, which you can find here.

Burning Wheel of Time it was.

Ennies Nominees - Best Podcast 2009
Pages: 1
  Print  

Jump to: