Factotum 5/Chameleon 1//Psion 5/Warblade 1
Okay, this will be a very stout flexible build in E6 with tons of cool solid options all over the place.This character would have:
- Solid Melee - BAB +4
- Solid Saves between classes and Psi Crystal
- Great Skill sets enhanceable by Factotum and even spells
- Access to 2nd level maneuvers, 2nd level Divine and Arcane Spells, 3rd level Psion powers
- Trap skills and Opportunistic Piety (healing)
- Great INT synergy
What are some balance concerns of which come to mind?
- Font of Inspiration Stacking- for increasing returns on Font
- Psionic Talent Stacking- for increasing Psi Points
- Insp. Point spamming via Cunning Strike for possibly huge piles of Sneak Damage
- What else?
I'm trying to do two things here. Bring possible concerns to the for to be dealt with before the game starts and also coming up with good cool fun options.
Given my play group there is a good chance however that I may need to tone this build back depending on how much help they let the DM and I give them in optimizing their character concepts.
So what are the thoughts rolling round out there?
It's awesome isn't it