http://brilliantgameologists.com
October 31, 2014, 08:02:06 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: These boards are now READ ONLY. We've started over! So don't try posting here. Go here www.minmaxboards.com

Home   Help Search Members Login Register  
Pages: 1
  Print  
Author Topic: Why each class is in it's tier.  (Read 50943 times)
Gr1lledcheese
Barbary Macaque at the Rock of Gibraltar

Email
« on: July 31, 2009, 11:40:18 PM »

I'd like to say a big thank you to the community. You all made this possible by keeping up with the posts. Great job!  Clap

Now each class in each tier has a description and it's time I made the compilation. I hope this guide will be helpful for new and old gamers alike. Thanks especially to JaronK for making the tier system and for getting me into character optimization in the first place. Now then, on to the threads!

Why each class is in its tier:

Why Tier 1s are in Tier 1.
Tier 1: Wizard, Cleric, Druid, Archivist, Artificer.

Why Tier 2s are in Tier 2.
Tier 2: Sorcerer, Favored Soul, Psion, Binder (with access to online vestiges)

Why Tier 3s are in Tier 3 (#1 of 2).
Tier 3 post #1: Beguiler, Dread Necromancer, Crusader, Bard, Swordsage

Why Tier 3s are in Tier 3 (#2 of 2).
Tier 3 post #2: Binder (Without access to Summon Monster vestige), Wildshape Varient Ranger, Duskblade, Factotum, Warblade, Psionic Warrior

Why Tier 4s are in Tier 4.
Tier 4: Rogue, Barbarian, Warlock, Warmage, Scout, Ranger, Hexblade, Adept, Spellthief, Marshal, Fighter (Dungeoncrasher Variant)

Why Tier 5s are in Tier 5.
Tier 5: Fighter, Monk, CA Ninja, Healer, Swashbuckler, Rokugan Ninja, Soulknife, Expert, Paladin, Knight

Why Tier 6s are in Tier 6.
Tier 6: CW Samurai, Aristocrat, Warrior, Commoner, Divine Mind (before Mind's Eye updates)

The Optimizationale: by Solo.<br /><br />Arise, ye posters, from ye slumbers!<br />Arise, ye lurkers of the forum!<br />For reason in revolt now thunders<br />A better day shall come!<br />No more falsehood\'s chains shall bind us,<br />Eager masses, arise! Arise!<br />We’ll change henceforth the old consensus<br />And spurn it\'s dust to optimize...
Bastian
Bi-Curious George

« Reply #1 on: July 31, 2009, 11:52:21 PM »

Sweet! Thanks for moving it here.

Gr1lledcheese
Barbary Macaque at the Rock of Gibraltar

Email
« Reply #2 on: August 01, 2009, 01:26:35 AM »

You got it man.

The Optimizationale: by Solo.<br /><br />Arise, ye posters, from ye slumbers!<br />Arise, ye lurkers of the forum!<br />For reason in revolt now thunders<br />A better day shall come!<br />No more falsehood\'s chains shall bind us,<br />Eager masses, arise! Arise!<br />We’ll change henceforth the old consensus<br />And spurn it\'s dust to optimize...
Pages: 1
  Print  

Jump to: