The people I met/ re-met at GenCon:
with her husband Chris: Awesome as always. We haven't seen this pair in person in... 4 years? but I feel like it both has been longer and no time at all. Neither have changed- I'm pretty sure Chris's outfits were the same as the last time I saw him, and I always adore spending time with cool chicks, of which Kai is definitely one. Wish we had more time together or could spend time together outside of the con. TheChrisWaits
- awesome as always. Great discussion on panels and such a sweetie. I still chuckle when I think about the Werewolf game we played and Adam said, "Dude, why are your eyes still open?!" and you hear Chris say innocently, "Because you said "Protectors, open your eyes.".... Oh... oops." Tiffany I didn't get to talk to enough but seemed like an awesome gal.Woodrow
- awesome as always. No hotpants this year, but Daisy Dukes on two accounts. I had a lot of some of the "other" crowd ask me after, "who is
that guy?" because Woodrow is so funny in such a deadpan way. Love it. Held grapes in front of his crotch so as not to add to the ball exposure. We all thank him for that. Met:skydragonknight
- what's your name again? AfterCrescent
- Even funnier and cooler in person. Shared a room, so got some good, quality time. Amazing conversation adder to panels and downright awesome person. Sounds just like Michael Cera which I want to totally exploit somehow. Loved when we played werewolf and he started giving the instructions and after 30 seconds Adam said, "what a minute, how is it that this guy is better than me already
- even cuter in person and downright awesome. I got to lace up her corset, so total win for me.
from The PodgeCast. Self proclaimed drunken ass all weekend. Didn't like when attention wavered from him, which wasn't very often due to his loud voice and personality. In general though, makes hang outs more exciting and is always pushing the envelope, which makes most people squirm which I love to watch. Good times.Luke
from The PodgeCast. Awesome, righteous dude even though he pretends like he's not. But he is, so don't let it fool you. Organized a scavenger hunt which I loved, so huge kudos. Matt
from The PodgeCast. Actual drunken ass.Rob
from The BearSwarm. Took a picture of his balls. His meeting Zeke was a touching, loving moment which we all got to experience. I feel like he's a fairly subdued, quiet guy in general, but turns it up to 11 for cons, so I respect that heavily. Jenn
from TrapCast. Didn't see a lot of her, but girl drama played a role in the weekend. I think that's a good thing- there are enough girls now for there to be girl drama.
from Pulp Gamer- awesome guy as always. Want to spend some more time with him at some point. Ryan Macklain
from many different projects- Hardly got any time with him. Met:Mike
from Bear Swarm- awesome and scarily smart. I have a strategy in werewolf/ mafia etc- kill him first because the dude is way too good at that game. Got totally wasted the first night and it was fun to watch that as an outside observer.Brant
from TrapCast- Total hottie and awesome guy. Got to have some good conversations, but wish we had more. Did I mention how hot he is?George
from TrapCast- Next year he should get a hat and a shovel and go in a Garden Gnome costume. Was surprised at how much of a pussy he is in general, but did take the 2 punches to the stomach pretty well. Told everyone who would listen that every big guy he met was BG Zeke (they weren't). Said lots of dumb things, but I totally appreciate the "Hey now, that's girl math!" when I was talking about pregnancy, so that one was at least funny.Sean
from Narrative Control- Awesome awesome dude. Felt like he was instantly one of our people. Could talk about fun fluff and very serious topics. Wish we had more time. Very tall guy and another hottie.Justin
from Narrative Control- Brant's counterpart. Didn't get much time with him.Mags
from All Games Considered- I want her to be my new best friend. One of the nicest people I've ever met and that was having only met her for like 15 seconds. Incredibly huggable and just an amazing person. Seriously wish I had her on hand to gripe to and make me feel better. Wonder if she rents herself out.
Sure I forgot folks, let me know who and I'll fill them in later.