- You gain a +2 competence bonus on Spot and Listen checks.
- You gain Spot and Listen as class skills.* Note:
All other +2/+2 skill feats such as Athletic, Persuasive, and Nimble Fingers follow this pattern. You add both of the two skills as class skills.Dodge
- You gain a +1 dodge bonus to AC (usable against all opponents).
- You may only take this feat once.Far Shot
- In addition to the normal benifits, this adds +30 feet to the range at which you can apply precision damage such as Sneak Attack, Skirmish, and Sudden Strike.
- Prereqs are now Dex 13+, Precise ShotGreat Fortitude
- You gain a +2 bonus on Fortitude saves. Instead of rolling one save, you may roll two dice and pick the higher of the two results. You may reroll in this fashion one time day plus one for every three character levels (round down).Improved Toughness
- Prerequisites: Toughness, Base Fort +2
- You gain +10 additional hit points.
- You may take this feat multiple times. Each time you gain an additional ten hit points.Iron Will
- You gain a +2 bonus on Will saves. Instead of rolling one save, you may roll two dice and pick the higher of the two results. You may reroll in this fashion one time day plus one for every three character levels (round down).Lightning Reflexes
- You gain a +2 bonus on Reflex saves. Instead of rolling one save, you may roll two dice and pick the higher of the two results. You may reroll in this fashion one time day plus one for every three character levels (round down).Persistent Spell [METAMAGIC]
You can make a spell last much longer.Prerequisite:
Spells affected by this metamagic have their duration increased as per the table below.
Initial Duration Modified Duration
minutes/level 10 minutes/level
10 minutes/level hours/level
hours/level 24 hours
Spells of instantaneous or permanent duration cannot be affected by this feat, and spells whose effects are discharged still end normally when they are discharged. You don’t need to maintain concentration on persistent detect spells (such as detect magic or detect thoughts) for you to be aware of the mere presence or absence of the subject detected, but gaining additional information requires concentration as normal. Spells with fixed durations have their duration increased to 10 times normal, to a maximum of 24 hours.
A persistent spell uses up a spell slot two levels higher than the spell’s actual level.Point Blank Shot
Remove this feat. All feats that have it as a prerequisite now have Precise Shot as a prerequisite, as well as Dex 13+.
In addition to its normal benifits, add in the benifits of Point Blank Shot. Remove PBS as a prereq (so the only prereq is Dex 13+)Shot on the run
- Drop all the prereqs except Point Blank Shot. This feat can be taken at level 1.Skill Focus
- Pick a skill. You gain a +4 competence bonus on skill checks for that skill.
- You gain the selected skill as a class skill.Spring Attack
- Drop the prereqs. This feat can be taken at level 1.Toughness
- You gain a number of hit points equal to the number of hit dice you have plus two. Each hit die you gain after taking this feat grants you an additional hit point.
- You may only take this feat once.Two-Weapon Fighting
- In addition to the normal benifits, you gain a second off-hand attack when your BAB is +6*
. This attack is at -5 from your BAB. When your BAB is +11, you gain a third off-hand attack*
, which is at -5 from your BAB**
. When your BAB is +16, you gain a fourth off-hand attack, which is at -5 from your BAB**
You are counted as having Improved Two-Weapon fighting at BAB +6 and Greater Two-Weapon Fighting at BAB +11 for purposes of prerequisites.**Note:
This is assuming that all iterative attacks are at -5 BAB, which I've posted in the Combat & Rules thread
- Choose a weapon. You gain a +1 bonus on attack rolls with that weapon.
- A fighter of 4th level and higher adds a +2 bonus to all damage rolls with the chosen weapon. He is counted as having the Weapon Specialization*
feat for purposes of prerequisites. A warblade of 6th level also gains this ability.
- A fighter of 8th level and higher adds an additional +1 bonus to all attack rolls with the chosen weapon (for a total of +2). He is counted as having the Greater Weapon Focus*
feat for purposes of prerequisites. A warblade of 10th level also gains this ability.
- A fighter of 12th level and higher adds an additional +2 bonus to all damage rolls with the chosen weapon (for a total of +4). He is counted as having the Greater Weapon Specialization*
feat for purposes of prerequisites. A warblade of 14th level also gains this ability.*Note:
This replaces the feats Weapon Specialization, Greater Weapon Focus, and Greater Weapon Specialization.New FeatsAct on the move
- Prereqs: Spring Attack or
Shot on the Run.
- When taking a standard action, you can move both before and after the action, provided that your total distance moved is not greater than your speed.Shield SpecializationPrerequisite:
Proficiency with shields.Benifit:
Choose a type of shield with which you are proficient. The shield bonus granted by that shield increases by +1. In addition, when making a Reflex save for half damage, you add your shield's shield bonus (including any enhanecment bonus it might have) to Reflex saves you make. You may also add your shield bonus (including any enhanement bonus it might have) to Tumble checks made to avoid attacks of opportunity.
In addition, you may use your shield to block any physical attack (melee or ranged). Doing so takes both an immediate action and uses one of your attacks of opportunity for the round. You roll an attack roll opposed by the attack roll of your opponent's attack. Your attack roll is your base attack bonus plus your Str mod (or other modifier such as Dex if using Weapon Finnesse) plus any other modifiers affecting your attack rolls. You also add +1 bonus to attack rolls, which corresponds to the +1 bonus to AC granted by this feat. If your roll succeeds, the attack is blocked and you take no damage. Effectively, you replace your AC with your attack roll for this one attack.Special:
You may take this feat multiple times. Each time it applies to a different type of shield. A fighter may take Shield Specialization as a fighter bonus feat.Studied Precision [General]
Your knowledge of strange and exotic creatures allows you to stike them preciely.
+1d6 Sneak Attack, Sudden Strike, Skirmish, or Precise Strike damage.
You apply full Sneak Attack, Sudden Strike, Skirmish, or Precise Strike damage to creatures immune to critical hits based on your ranks in various Knowledge skills. You need to have at least three ranks in the appropriate Knowledge skill to deal full precision damage with this feat. Use the table below to find the appropriate Knowledge skill for each creature type:
Arcana Constructs, Dragons, Magical Beasts
Dungeoneering Aberrations, Oozes
Nature Animals, Fey, Giants, Monstrous Humaniods, Plants, Vermin
Planes Elementals, Outsiders
You only do half Sneak Attack, Sudden Strike, Skirmish, or Precise Strike damage to creatures immune to critical hits.Two-Weapon Parry
- prerequisites: Two-Weapon Fighting, Dex 15+
- You may forgo your off hand attacks during a full attack, although you still take the normal penalties for fighting with two weapons with your main hand attacks. If you do so, you may designate one opponent you threaten as flanked. This condition lasts until the beginning of your next turn. You must use at least one of your attacks against this opponent.
- You must be wielding a weapon in your off hand to use this feat. You may use an empty hand if you have the Improved Unarmed Strike feat. You cannot use armor spikes to parry with this feat.
- Opponents with multiple weapons or shields may negate this flanknig bonus. An opponent with multiple weapons can negate the flank by forgoing all attacks with one weapon on his next turn, but he must take a full attack option if able. An opponent with a shield can negate the flank, but he does not add his shield bonus to AC until the end of his next turn.