http://brilliantgameologists.com
July 22, 2014, 11:53:34 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: These boards are now READ ONLY. We've started over! So don't try posting here. Go here www.minmaxboards.com

Home   Help Search Members Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Fun on the Interwebs! Videos/Picts/Misc. you've got to see  (Read 56044 times)
Prime32
Honorary Moderator
Organ Grinder

Modding since 03/12/10

« Reply #460 on: March 15, 2010, 02:44:33 PM »

Didn't I post this already?

My work
DeviantArt
Current games
The tier system in a nutshell:
Tier 6: A cartographer.
Tier 5: An expert cartographer or a decent marksman.
Tier 4: An expert marksman.
Tier 3: An expert marksman, cartographer and chef who can tie strong knots and is trained in hostage negotiation or a marksman so good he can shoot down every bullet fired by a minigun while armed with a rusted single-shot pistol that veers to the left.
Tier 2: Someone with teleportation, mind control, time manipulation, intangibility, the ability to turn into an exact duplicate of anything, or the ability to see into the future with perfect accuracy.
Tier 1: Someone with teleportation, mind control, time manipulation, intangibility, the ability to turn into an exact duplicate of anything and the ability to see into the future with perfect accuracy.
veekie
Organ Grinder

WARNING: Homing Miko

« Reply #461 on: March 15, 2010, 02:54:05 PM »

Must have missed it, I guess.
Youtube links without descriptions kinda all blend together.

The mind transcends the body.
It's also a little cold because of that.
Please get it a blanket.

I wish I could read your mind,
I can barely read mine.

"Skynet begins to learn at a geometric rate. It becomes self-aware at 2:14 a.m. Eastern time, August 29th. At 2:15, it begins rolling up characters."

"Just what do you think the moon up in the sky is? Everyone sees that big, round shiny thing and thinks there must be something round up there, right? That's just silly. The truth is much more awesome than that. You can almost never see the real Moon, and its appearance is death to humans. You can only see the Moon when it's reflected in things. And the things it reflects in, like water or glass, can all be broken, right? Since the moon you see in the sky is just being reflected in the heavens, if you tear open the heavens it's easy to break it~"
-Ibuki Suika, on overkill

To sumbolaion diakoneto moi, basilisk ouranionon.
Epigenentheto, apoleia keraune hos timeis pteirei.
Hekatonkatis kai khiliakis astrapsato.
Khiliarkhou Astrape!

There is no higher price than 'free'.

"I won't die. I've been ordered not to die."
veekie
Organ Grinder

« Reply #462 on: March 17, 2010, 04:51:11 AM »

Jackie Chan vs Vampires
Hilarity Ensues.

Please get it a blanket.

I can barely read mine.

"Skynet begins to learn at a geometric rate. It becomes self-aware at 2:14 a.m. Eastern time, August 29th. At 2:15, it begins rolling up characters."

"Just what do you think the moon up in the sky is? Everyone sees that big, round shiny thing and thinks there must be something round up there, right? That's just silly. The truth is much more awesome than that. You can almost never see the real Moon, and its appearance is death to humans. You can only see the Moon when it's reflected in things. And the things it reflects in, like water or glass, can all be broken, right? Since the moon you see in the sky is just being reflected in the heavens, if you tear open the heavens it's easy to break it~"

Khiliarkhou Astrape!

trappedslider
Bi-Curious George

Email
« Reply #463 on: March 17, 2010, 01:44:26 PM »

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lMnfziDd9FQ you can trust him he has pen

All the above statements are true in some sense, false in some sense, meaningless in some sense, true and false in some sense, true and meaningless in some sense, false and meaningless in somesense, and true and false and meaningless in some sense.

veekie
Organ Grinder

« Reply #464 on: March 20, 2010, 01:24:54 PM »

Only in Japan

Please get it a blanket.

I can barely read mine.

Khiliarkhou Astrape!

wotmaniac
Man in Gorilla Suit

Emperor's Enforcer

« Reply #465 on: March 20, 2010, 05:47:08 PM »

I don't know what to say about THIS Twitch

If you stop ignoring 289 pages telling what the intent is to stretch "more power" in your own god complexion of your interpretation trumps all to cover ability adjustments from aging then I will ignore a quarter page of rules that exist within a sidebar.
I think in this case the grammar is less important than whether the Str and Dex bonus provided to your created undead scales.

Greenbound Summoning RAI
Expanded Gestalt
More Savage Progressions
Report any wrongs I have done here.
altpersona
Organ Grinder

BG forum Emperor Ad Litem

« Reply #466 on: March 20, 2010, 05:58:34 PM »

japanese monkey.

The goal of power is power. - idk
We are not descended from fearful men. - Murrow

The Final Countdown is now stuck in your head.

Anim-manga sux.

wotmaniac
Man in Gorilla Suit

Emperor's Enforcer

« Reply #467 on: March 20, 2010, 06:18:26 PM »

japanese monkey.
then where are the tentacles?

If you stop ignoring 289 pages telling what the intent is to stretch "more power" in your own god complexion of your interpretation trumps all to cover ability adjustments from aging then I will ignore a quarter page of rules that exist within a sidebar.
I think in this case the grammar is less important than whether the Str and Dex bonus provided to your created undead scales.

Greenbound Summoning RAI
Expanded Gestalt
More Savage Progressions
bhu
Organ Grinder

Convincing the rich whale fat enemas are healthy

« Reply #468 on: March 20, 2010, 06:57:26 PM »

Theres a ton of videos of her on youtube.  Wait'll you see the truly wtf one where she comes out dressed as Lum.

altpersona
Organ Grinder

« Reply #469 on: March 23, 2010, 09:20:25 PM »

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=buSv1jjAels&feature=player_embedded

Anim-manga sux.

veekie
Organ Grinder

« Reply #470 on: March 24, 2010, 05:36:16 AM »

Anti mosquito laser weapon

Please get it a blanket.

I can barely read mine.

Khiliarkhou Astrape!

Ruam
Bi-Curious George

First-class monotremancer

niklas.paulsson@brevet.nu
Email
« Reply #471 on: March 24, 2010, 04:16:21 PM »

Dolph Lundgren (yes, the guy from Rocky) sings "A little less conversation"
veekie
Organ Grinder

« Reply #472 on: April 03, 2010, 11:27:55 PM »

Bunny eats flower

Please get it a blanket.

I can barely read mine.

Khiliarkhou Astrape!

bhu
Organ Grinder

Convincing the rich whale fat enemas are healthy

« Reply #473 on: April 04, 2010, 12:25:36 PM »

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zD1NnqLflt0

wotmaniac
Man in Gorilla Suit

Emperor's Enforcer

« Reply #474 on: April 04, 2010, 05:29:10 PM »

don't forget the sequel

Greenbound Summoning RAI
Expanded Gestalt
More Savage Progressions
Ruam
Bi-Curious George

First-class monotremancer

niklas.paulsson@brevet.nu
Email
« Reply #475 on: April 07, 2010, 03:26:57 PM »

Coolest aeroplane ever
Prime32
Honorary Moderator
Organ Grinder

Modding since 03/12/10

« Reply #476 on: April 09, 2010, 04:19:09 PM »

Has no-one seen this?

My work
DeviantArt
Current games
The tier system in a nutshell:
Tier 6: A cartographer.
Tier 5: An expert cartographer or a decent marksman.
Tier 4: An expert marksman.
Tier 3: An expert marksman, cartographer and chef who can tie strong knots and is trained in hostage negotiation or a marksman so good he can shoot down every bullet fired by a minigun while armed with a rusted single-shot pistol that veers to the left.
Tier 2: Someone with teleportation, mind control, time manipulation, intangibility, the ability to turn into an exact duplicate of anything, or the ability to see into the future with perfect accuracy.
Tier 1: Someone with teleportation, mind control, time manipulation, intangibility, the ability to turn into an exact duplicate of anything and the ability to see into the future with perfect accuracy.
Risada
Grape ape

Wearing this outfit in the name of SCIENCE!

Email
« Reply #477 on: April 10, 2010, 01:22:47 AM »

For all those who like Shishigami Bang.... this is something to remember!

veekie
Organ Grinder

« Reply #478 on: April 13, 2010, 01:00:04 PM »

Vocaloid and Touhou get together for a song about Alice

Please get it a blanket.

I can barely read mine.

Khiliarkhou Astrape!

altpersona
Organ Grinder

« Reply #479 on: April 14, 2010, 03:36:13 PM »

sfw, but be warned.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=csDW--7DocA

Anim-manga sux.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 »
  Print  

Jump to: