Nothing nailed down yet, haven't even figured out the campaign concept, just looking for interest and ideas.
- 1. Anyone used IRC to game before? How do you get a channel? how did you like it compared to PbP?
- 2. How do you handle tactical maps in IRC games?
- 3. Anyone ever combined E6 with Tome?
- 4. Considering throwing variant gestalt into the mix, where you start at level 6 and each level up grants a gestalt level. See below. Thoughts?
- 5. Campaign setting preferences?
Nailing down Gestalt E6 rules:
-Twelve distinct levels of progression
--First six levels are one side of gestalt
--Second six level are the other side
-HD and Saves function as normal (Wiz 6/Barb 1 has 1d12 and 5d4s)
-BAB and skill points are additive (Fighter 6/Rogue 2 has 36 skill points and a BAB of 7.5)
--BAB adds to allow for progression of Races Of War feats, major breakpoints at +6 and +11 BAB
---Casters and Gish won't hit +11 bonuses, only full martial characters. Casters will get +6 late game and gishes will hit +6 mid-game.
--Skill Points are additive but rank cap is still 9.
---x4 skill point bonus only applies to first side of gestalt