Designation: Proto Delta (First foray of his creator into making things that could be sentient. He wasn't impressed with the result)Stats
Quick: (+10ft Movement speed, -1Hp/Level)Flaws
1: Mithril Body
Flaw: Psionic Weapon
Flaw: Speed of Though (yes, I like being quick
Soulknife 1: Power Attack
3: Psicrystal Containment
Warblade 5: Combat Reflexes
6: Deep Impact
9: Leap Attack
Warblade 9: NFI. Warblade bonus feat list sucks
It *really* annoys me the amount of feats where you can qualify at lvl 4-5 but can't take them until lvl 6. Seriously, why does Instant Clarity specifically take *seven* ranks in concentration? Would have far rathered that than Psicrystal Containment.
At least the way that things work out my Psicrystal probably *can* focus itself, as long as it doesn't take any other actions on its turnSoulknife Blade Skills
Note: Going with the two-handed blade option
2: Powerful Strikes
10: Deadly Blow or Reaper's Blade
I have a couple of ways I can go with the rest:
* Furious Charge & Improved Furious Charge would be utterly awesome for charging (duh).
* Alter Blade would give me some more versatility and a reasonable Ranged attack
* Combat Slide would also give me some handy versatility, especially if I somehow get the Stance that gives me two 5ft Steps
* Weapon Special is of course also handy versatility
So do I go with one Versatility ability and the Charge options, or all three versatility options?Warblade Maneuvers:
1: Steel Wind
1: Charging Minotaur
1: Leading the Attack
2: Sudden Leap
3: Battle Leader's Charge or Emerald Razor
4: Trade Charging Minotaur for one of the above
5: - Taking a level of Swordsage here
6: BY CROM!!
*ahem* I mean Iron Heart Surge
7: Unsure if I want to trade anything here
8: Ruby Nightmare Blade
9: Maybe trade whatever is least useful for Death from Above
10: Pouncing Charge!Warblade Stances
1: Leading the Charge
4: Hunter's Stance
Darn it. I *really* wanted Absolute Steel stance Swordsage Maneuvers
5: Burning Brand
5: Flashing Sun
5: Shadow Jaunt
5: Cloak of Deception
5: Fire Risposte
5: Mountain HammerSwordsage Stance
5: Child of ShadowNotes
* With my Artificer Cohort & assisting crafting I'll be able to craft the wondrous items that give you extra Maneuvers. I'll want Wall of Blades on one of these, unsure what else at this point.
* Does anyone know if Stances can be added to these items?
* I'll be starting at lvl 3, and finishing at lvl 9 or 10, so please don't bother advising weird tricks or feats or anything that I can start doing at lvl 11+
* I'm largely trying to build this guy for single very large hits and decent mobility. Move in, large hit, move out, no sitting around for Robilar's Gambiting or Karmic Striking etc. Basic attack plan is
* If charging, use Battle Leader's Charge (Pouncing Charge at higher levels), Power Attack, Leap Attack, Improved Furious Charge, Psychic Strike & Deep Impact.
* Standard attacks can involve Psychic Strike, Psionic Weapon and a standard strike (add Power Attack & Emerald Razor if I don't have another strike to use).