2) (no name): some kind of super palooka, maybe?
3) Abused Delusion: An insane, delusional warrior.
33) Biased Truth: A regular liar by omission. Tells only part of the truth, commits straw man attacks.
210) Mule: Extremely stubborn; refuses to admit defeat EVER!
233) Paranoid: Warrior who takes almost everything as a sign someone has turned on him, then overreacts.
258) Rambler: Warrior who writes stream-of-consciousness, forgets what he's said, contradicts himself frequently.
317) Teh Invinciblerer: NOT A WARIOR1!1! OMG WTF LOL THIS IS AN EXMPL3 OF WUT NOT 2 DO1111 OMG!!!!11111111
336) Thread Killer: Warrior whose presence kills a thread.
354) Untouchable: A teflon warrior; for some reason, totally exempt from TOS, and it's clear they know it.
370) Word-Bender: Warrior who purposely misquotes warriors, edits their words, or quotes out-of-context.
333) The Risen: A banned, now undead warrior who keeps returning to a forum to fight.
I had Aelbabble come back as a Death Knight. Perfect.
351) Truth: Warrior who confronts others with "the truth".
Crusader of Logic. Close enough.
340) Time Bomb: A warrior who exploded violently and never reverted to his previous, peaceful state.
Me on WotC.
344) Traders: Allied admins.
346) Trojan Mod: A malicious member who keeps their evil intentions secret until reaching modhood; unleashes a brutal attack on the forum upon promotion.
347) Trojan Mod: Warrior who plays nice until given power; smites normal members with newfound power.
Yes, that's a lot of links. It was a very long list. Heh.