The Short for November 1, 2010
Where We Be:
- PlayDate: is still scheduled for December 11th, 2010! Make your plans now!
- Josh and Zeke are at silly places, but Meg is in Anaheim, CA THIS Wed-Sunday! If you are anywhere in the area, help her be less bored!
Podcast of the Week:
Hot Game of the Week:
Question of the Week
- What game books should we look at for our upcoming Peritextual Elements #2 Episode? We’re looking for good and poor examples of:
- Borders and page numbers
- Opening/ Ending material (dedications, etc)
- Indexes/ Glossaries
- Post on our Discussions!
- Leave a comment here for this episode
- Post on our boards: Brilliantgameologists.com/boards
- Email the 3 of us at firstname.lastname@example.org (or individually: Meg, Josh or Zekeat brilliantgameologists.com)
- Twitter: @bg_meg, @bg_josh, @bg_zeke or our news feed, @bg_podcast
- Visit our Facebook page: facebook.com/brilliantgameologists
- Call us and leave a message (click to see message suggestions) (206) 424-4751
- Say hi in person- check out the schedule of where we’ll be appearing under the News Category of our website.
This episode, like all of our episodes, is “Not Safe For Work.” Use headphones or at least look around a bit and see if your co-workers can hear.