The Short for Sept 27, 2010
- Where We Be:
- PlayDate: October 16th, Lowell, MA!!
- Burning Con 10/10/10- Are you going?
- Teodoro— ok, this is an in-joke, and we need to get better about not including so much, but here’s the story so you feel included.
- @Tresi, on the twitter, is an awesome guy and lives in the Boston area, so we go to some local cons with him. He also went to GenCon this year. He’s really cool. Josh is going to room with him and @Trapcast_Jenn at BurningCon and we’ve already warned Tresi that Josh may be a bed-shitter and sleep-raper. Teodoro is Tresi. Now you know the full story
- Voicemail– Call and leave feedback!
- ConReport- DragonCon
- SkepticPimp‘s twatlog
- Hot RPG Game
- Apocalypse World– great new RPG
- Question of the Week: Give us Feedback!
- Feedback Outlets…
- Leave a comment here for this episode
- Post on our boards: Brilliantgameologists.com/boards
- Email the 3 of us at firstname.lastname@example.org (or individually: Meg, Josh or Zeke at brilliantgameologists.com)
- Twitter: @bg_meg, @bg_josh, @bg_zeke or our news feed, @bg_podcast
- Visit our Facebook page: facebook.com/brililantgameologists
- Call us and leave a message (click to see message suggestions) (206) 424-4751
- Say hi in person- check out the schedule of where we’ll be appearing under the News Category of our website.
This episode, like all of our episodes, is “Not Safe For Work.” Use headphones or at least look around a bit and see if your co-workers can hear.