The Short for April 31 (aka May 2), 2011
Joining us this episode is Glenn, the honorary 4th Gameologists, from Dandy Scotch Brawlers. Also joining us is the pug in the background- drink every time you hear his nails click clacking on the floor! And yes, we know there wasn’t an April 31st, but we want an episode per month, so now there is!
Where We’ve Been:
- PaxEast was pretty cool
- Anime Boston was administratively enlightening
In Our Game
- Our first Range and Cover fight in Burning Wheel!
- The 1189 steps of spellcasting and that doesn’t even count failure!
Podcast of the Week:
Game of the Week:
Question of the Week
- What was your gaming gluttony of choice back when you could eat that crap?
- Post on our FB Discussions or twitter us!
- Leave a comment here for this episode
- Post on our boards: Brilliantgameologists.com/boards
- Email the 3 of us at firstname.lastname@example.org (or individually: Meg, Joshor Zeke at brilliantgameologists.com)
- Twitter: @bg_meg, @bg_josh, @bg_zeke or our news feed, @bg_podcast
- Visit our Facebook page: facebook.com/brilliantgameologists
- Call us and leave a message (click to see message suggestions) (206) 424-4751
- Say hi in person- check out the schedule of where we’ll be appearing under the News Category of our website.
This episode, like all of our episodes, is “Not Safe For Work.” Use headphones or at least look around a bit and see if your co-workers can hear.